Getting Ready to Sell?
|Your house is probably your biggest asset, so it's wise to take the time and do your homework when placing it on the market. You obviously want to get the most for your home so your Realtor must have a detailed business and marketing plan in place to make it happen.|
An effective business plan is Goal Oriented.
Here are some questions to help define your unique goals and priorities:
- What is your reason for selling?
- Ideally when would you like to move?
- How long have your lived in your home?
- What attracted you to this home when you purchased it?
- What improvements have you made to the property?
- What maintenance or improvements have you put off?
- What is it about your neighborhood that you think would appeal to a buyer?
- How have your previous real estate selling experiences (if any) been?
- Have you started shopping for your next home yet?
- Do you have a mortgage loan that would be paid off at closing?
- What would it mean if you could sell this home in the next 2-3 months?
- Will the house be occupied or vacant during the marketing period?
- Do you have to sell this home before you can buy another?
- Do you have a price in mind? What is it based on?
- What is your biggest concern about selling your home?
- What kind of marketing do you expect your Realtor to provide?
- What kind of communication do you expect from your Realtor?
It's YOUR Move
When working with me, you'll find that I approach the sale of your home by creating a business plan specific to your goals and your property. Four critical components of this plan will be:
- Wide Area Marketing. Curb appeal starts on the internet.
- Local Promotion. From signage to 24-hour info Hotline and open houses.
- Targeted Exposure. Outreach to other agents and areas maximizes awareness.
- Communication. Personal touch and followup are tied to your objectives.
|My complimentary Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will give you a clear picture of current market conditions and a range of value for your home. For a private consultation, call Jennifer Frost at 603-320-5020. It may just be your best move yet.
- What the buyer would love to pay
- What the seller would love to get
- What the home will eventually SELL for
In the pre-planning stages or just looking to keep an eye on the market? Email me TODAY for your free MARKETWATCH Report for Southern New Hampshire.
And...for a customized analysis of Real Estate Activtiy in YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, simply include your southern NH street address.